We have an experienced installation and set up team who can set up your display and exhibition stands anywhere through the UK and Europe. Our installation team work closely with our production staff to ensure that your display system will be set up to your exact requirements.
They can work with you as a one off to help show you how to set up your display stand at your first event. Or we can offer a full logistical, storage and transportation service, where your staff turn up at your event, to a fully operation exhibition stand. All stands are pre-assembled at our production factory to ensure that set will be a smooth, quick and simple process on the day.
We can even take along all other promotional items and equipment, such as sales literature, furniture and products, to remove all logistical planning from your work schedule. Then after break down, we can store all of your equipment at our warehouse, ready for use at your next event or exhibition.
Install considerations & pricing
Although it does not take long to set up a portable display stand, there are a number of factors which can make this an unnecessarily costly exercise for exhibitors. This is particularly expensive when set up is required the day before the event. These costs include:
- Staff being away from the office to set up display systems
- Costs for hotels and living expenses associated with overnight stays
- Cost of vehicles for transporting displays and associated equipment / promotional items
- Damage to equipment, if staff setting up aren't familiar with display stands
At Mirage Display we can offer an extensive installation service which includes the following benefits:
- Safe and secure storage of display systems at our warehouse
- No hassle service - your staff can arrive just before the events starts, with confidence that everything has been set up to your requirements
- Fully trained installation team - our staff have many years of experience in producing and setting up portable display systems
- Full UK coverage - with offices near Manchester and near Chelmsford, we are able to offer a cost effective installation service throughout the UK
- Extended display stand life - with our expertise in display systems, your hardware will stay in perfect condition, and graphic panels will not be damaged during set up
- Individual account manager allocated to each customer - giving you one point of contact to ensure your event requirements will always be managed efficiently and effectively
Costs for a typical set up and breakdown for a portable display system (excluding T3 modular and Linear modular) are:
- London (including ExCeL, Olympia and Earls Court) £450.00
- Manchester £420.00
- Leeds/Harrogate £450.00
- Birmingham £450.00
- Glasgow / Edinburgh £530.00
- Bournemouth £450.00
- Cardiff £500.00
Prices are exclusive of VAT, based on set up and breakdown on different days, include transportation of ancillary items such as literature stands and promotional items.
For a detailed proposal for your event installation and logistics requirements please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter
Our Dedicated Offices
Our specialist artwork and graphic production facility is located in Stockport, Cheshire. We have invested heavily in premium production equipment over the last 13 years, and these facilities enable us to deliver orders promptly and to meet even the tightest of deadlines, with full control over quality. We have a sales team who cover the whole of the UK with staff based in Stockport, and a satellite office in Essex.
- Roll up banner stands
- Pop up display backdrops
- Outdoor displays
- Sail Banners
- Modular exhibition stands
Why choose Mirage Display?
- We are focused on meeting your deadlines
- Range of quality guaranteed products
- Experienced staff who are fully trained to manage your enquiry, from order to delivery
- Latest printing technology and materials
- Ethically sourced hardware
- Stringent quality control structures
- Experienced design team
- Stock of core products for fast delivery
- Assembly and printing based entirely in the UK