This item weighs from 50kg
Delivered in 15 working days
Hardware has a 5 year guarantee
This item takes from 120 minutes to set up
This item is a premium product
Complex modular systems simplified
T3 enables exhibitors looking to compete with elaborate custom build stands that dominate exhibition halls, stands that are normally associated with huge budgets. These usually need large build teams that require complex timber structures, which are often expensive and difficult to change beyond the one event. Unlike many of these custom-built exhibition stands, T3 can be used and adapted again and again with minimal fuss.
Using the T3 frame we can design and build superb individual structures that can be assembled by any end user. Alternatively if you need full build, delivery, assembly and storage there is also the added feature of or our low cost site setup service.
- Create distinctive and exceptional exhibition stands – in budget!
- Flexible in size and shape, easy to renew graphic panels
- Drastically reduces build, transport and storage costs
- Strong enough to support plasma screens and heavy display items
- No tools or skilled labor needed to construct stand
- Individual frame components lowers maintenance bills on replacement parts
- UK designed and constructed
Stunning mixed media graphics
Straight and curved frame components combined with a variety of cladding options create structures that always impress. Along with more traditional lightweight laminated graphics, you can chose ridged and hardwearing Foamex panels that can be used to create flexible curved graphic based shapes.
Fabric and roll-up PVC panels can be printed in larger sections to create dramatic seamless graphic walls. As well as being lightweight, portable and easy to clean they can be backlit, resulting in a brighter display with maximum saturation and color depth, enabling your graphics to POP!
T3 is a versatile and adaptable system that can be used at conference sets, point of sale displays features and as complex podiums, as well as more traditional exhibition stands.
Although this is a modular display, each stand produced is a unique creation. Our in-house design team can create a 3D visualisation of your new exhibition stand. To start this work we would need to take a brief. Important information that we normally ask you to consider:
- What floor spaces does the display need to fit within?
- Does the event floor space already have back or side walls?
- Do you require LCD monitors?
- Do you need shelving to display products or brochures?
- Do you need secure storage areas?
- Are there event height restrictions?
- Any other special requirements?
T3 Ideas & Examples
For more information on T3 Modular Display Systems - check out the links below.